As a faith based organization, we believe that we make ourselves available for God to work through us. To that end, one of the most effective things you can do to support us and our mission is to pray for us. Specific prayer topics could include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Guidance in our daily decision-making so we honor God through our work every day;
- For God to continue blessing us and providing for us;
- For God to heal families who are involved in the child welfare system;
- When reunification with birth parents isn't appropriate, that God will provide a forever family for children who need one;
- That God will comfort those children and parents who are hurting or grieving;
- Favor for Focus on Youth, Inc. in the eyes of the counties we work with in Southwest Ohio;
- For God to guide the hearts of lawmakers to increase the amount of resources local, state, and federal government provides to care for children and families in need.
If you have a specific prayer story or if you have questions about what it means to be a faith-based foster care, adoption, and mental health agency, please Contact Us.